To be a poll worker in Ohio, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 17 years of age
- You must be registered to vote in the county you plan to work as a poll worker
- You will need to have transportation to and from the polls
- You cannot be running as a candidate for the election in which you are working.
- You will need to attend a training session
- You will need to work from about 5:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.*
*Hours and pay may vary from county to county
Become a Poll Worker!
Interested in becoming a poll worker? Contact us at (740) 670-5080